Shipment processing time
- All orders are processed on the 15th of the month or prior business day if the 15th is on a weekend or holiday.
- All crates are guaranteed to ship from our facility in Tacoma, WA on the 1st of the month or the next following business day if the 1st is on a weekend or holiday.
- If your monthly crate does not ship by the guaranteed date above, you will receive a free item in your next monthly crate at the discretion of ToolHeads Crate.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates within USA
- Shipping transit times are estimated but once the crate leaves our facility in Tacoma, WA if the shipper is delayed or experience any issues it is out of our control.
- We use USPS Priority mail a 2-3 day estimated shipping time and UPS ground and transit times vary based on location of the destination address.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur from the carrier and are out of our control and a tracking number will always be provided or available to the consumer.
- Shipment addresses are based on customer input and ToolHeads Crate will not be held liable for incorrect shipping information after the order is shipped. However, we will always do what we can to help the customer and make sure they are happy and satisfied.
Shipping outside the USA
- ToolHeads Crate does not ship outside the United States at the moment but if you live outside the USA and want to order the monthly crate contact us and we will try to accommodate you.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
- You will receive an order confirmation by email from firstname.lastname@example.org and a separate email providing the shipment confirmation once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- The tracking number is usually active within 2 to 3 days before your order is shipped out on the 1st of the month M-F.
Exchange of products
- If you incorrectly ordered the wrong crate, we will correct the order for the proper crate as long as it has not yet shipped from our facility.
- ToolHeads Crate will accept returns of unwanted items if the products are in 100% brand new and in an 100% un-opened condition. However, there is a fee for this service of 25% of the total order value for restocking and inspecting the products and the consumer is expected to pay for the cost of shipping them back to us.
- If this is the case email us and we will provide farther details and how to proceed.
- Once we receive the return items and they are determined to be in 100% new condition we will refund the appropriate amount.
- This fee does not apply to warranty cases.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
- ToolHeads Crate is not responsible for paying any of the customs fees and taxes applied to your order if outside the United States, however at the moment we do not ship outside the USA.
- All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- ToolHeads Crate inspects all items before and during packing of the monthly crates and make sure they are in 100% new and undamaged condition.
- ToolHeads Crate is not liable for any products damaged/lost/stolen during shipping after they have left our facility.
- However, we will do everything in our power to help you and make it up to you as we know it was not your fault.
- If you have a damaged/lost/stolen item or package contact the shipper immediately and file a claim and get a claim number.
- Next,with that claim number contact us and we will replace your damaged/lost/stolen items and make sure you are taken care of 100%.
- Though those issue are out of our control we also know they are also out of your control too. Again, 100% customer satisfaction is our goal.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- See ToolHeads Crate Warranty/Exchange/Cancel Policy
- Our Warranty Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for
Our goal is to make you as the customer 100% happy and have a great service provided from ToolHeads Crate, period.
ToolHeads Crate Team,